How to Create Table View of Ninja Forms Entries
Ninja Forms entries can be presented in a table format in frontend with NFViews . In this tutorial we are going to explore how to show entries in table format, add pagination to it and how to select which fields should be shown.
Steps to Create Table View of Ninja Forms Entries in Frontend
- Go to NFViews -> Add New.
- Set a name for View. This name won’t be shown in the frontend when you embed the view. It is just for backend purposes.
- Choose the form from under Select View Source Option.
- Table view is the default View Type for WPForms Views.
- Add the fields in Before Submission List, Submission List and After Submission List sections. Pagination, custom HTML, pagination information fields can be added in Before submission List and After Submission List sections. The fields you add under the Submission List section will be shown as table headers in frontend.
- Publish the view.
Steps to Show Table View of Ninja Forms Entries in Frontend.
- Copy the shortcode from the sidebar for the view you have just published.
- Add the shortcode to the page/post where you want to show the view.
- Publish/Update the page.